Bathing your dog inside the home can be such a pain. They can be difficult to wrangle, water is guaranteed to get splashed and shook everywhere, and their nails can even scratch up your bathtub surface. But now families are finding a way to make pet grooming a lot easier in the home.
Installing a dog shower in your home can be a fantastic versatile add-on that can save you money and stress over time.
Dog showers have become a popular feature in today’s homes, and for good reasons:
- You’ll save money by bathing your pets at home
- They contain the mess that baths can create
- Your dog won’t track grime through your home
- They’re safer for your dog as they don’t have to jump over the tub’s edge
- Easier on your back because you won’t have to lift Fido over the edge
- You can keep all the dog washing accessories in one handy place
Pet grooming isn’t the only good use of a dog shower. There are plenty of other uses for a half shower like:
- Rinsing off your kids or grandkids dirty feet before they run through the house
- Cleaning your muddy rain boots
- Washing the dirt off your gardening tools
- Rinsing off your sandy beach chairs before putting them away
- Leaving your wet umbrellas to dry off in the shower
- Cleaning large items that you don’t want to bring into your everyday shower
So where do you install a dog shower? The best places would include:
- Laundry rooms
- Half bath
LJ’s Can Help You Plan!
Are you interested in creating a doggie spa in your home? Give us a call or stop into our showroom to begin the process.